Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Lady PF and The KidSSSSS watchin' us watchin' them!
Going on 8pm 70 and fair -
My office mate's co-worker - when I wrote Crystal on Monday to tell her what time I had started for her to put my punch in, she sent me a shot of HER co-worker Phoebe -
Now for SUNday with MINE!





We like this spot for she can watch and see who/what is OUT THERE!



Shift complete - ZzzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzzz -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

No doubt about it, you are a very vigilant co-worker, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom has had our front door open so I can be nosey and see what's going on out there, Willow.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "NO TORNADOES!!!"