Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday MOMSday

Lord PF was on point - looking for The Easter Bunny -
And you know where Lady PF was -
Later in the day he hung out as he watched -
Almost 815pm - 51 and partly cloudy - with a wet week ahead -
The GKP office calendar -
The Khottage - back of the front door -
Above the television -
Near NAK's Table -
I saw this KHAT when Auntie Di was in CVS last FrEYEday -
After leaving there, we ended up the street a wee bit to 2Delicious - and once again WOW!
Yes - one did follow me home -

Auntie Di's Philadelphia Cheesesteak Gyro - I got the California Cheesesteak - meaning mine had lettuce tomato mayo - and YUM!
I also got a BLUEberry Lemonade - it was incredible - with half a lemon and some BLUEberries too!

Auntie Di said Willow had been comfy and snoozy as she reached The KhrossTrek first -
After we got back to The Khottage on Saturday, I swapped out the front door wreaths -
Time for the flowers!

MY SUNday shift went well - I decided to give my co-worker the day off - although she didn't leave the office much - we did get to see The Phillies win their 1st game! - and after logging off a bit before 6pm - and feeding Willow - I made mine - I had done some Googling to make sure my idea wasn't too far out - I had visions of eggs and the Oyster mushrooms - well, it wasn't khrazy - I saw the basics in a recipe and made that - sliced carrots and the Oyster 'shrooms - done in butter - then beaten eggs over top - cooked until done - and I plated with some Low Sodium Soy Sauce - a very nice WIN - and Willow got some the egg portion - she wiggled in agreement -

Welcome to April - and watch out for that FOOLS DAY thing!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your Spring wreath! Happy April First!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's funny, the friend #1 was staying with on Saturday night had a poster of the Lady with Ermine painting on the wall! Must be something in the air!

The weather just can't make up its mind here. One minute it's sunny and the next it's pouring, and it's quite cool!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, our Dada made omelets with Swiss chard, onions, mozzarella cheese, and tomatoes with balsamic vinegar yesterday. Seems like it was the day for doing strange things with eggs!"