Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF doing her thinking -
After 730pm 68 and mostly cloudy -
Now for last week's stop at Plant Box - and get myself excited for our weekEND!
I see PB had kept the treats better organized this week -
Good PB!



Posey with her bouquet offerings -





Florida Greens - but I will be wild and khrazy today and make another choice - might just do a bagel and cream cheese - we'll see where my 'what do I feel like today' wheel stops when I get there!
The look of 'better be coming up with fun 'ventures' Mom -
I'm working on it Willow - working on it!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Plant Box looks like such a lovely store to wander around!

We hope the weekend is full of great adventures! The temps are suppose to go up here!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Plant Box always has so many beautiful gifts! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, 80, that's crazy! We haven't even hit that here yet!"