Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Watchin' & Not Workin' Wednesday

Lady PF was watchng over The Kidsssss -
Aren't they pretty?!?
Approaching 730pm 45 Mist Flood watch until 8am Thursday -
I gave my shift mate they day off on Easter - 
So now I'll share the shots from last FrEYEday and Saturday - when we visited Auntie Di and Khousin Emmy -






The Bunny Ear  Modeling Session -


Saturday morning's stop -

Curious about her Easter Basket and treats!
Emmy's modeling session -


Ha - had mine last night Emmy!

Coming back over on Saturday - the intersection I took the other vantage point on FrEYEday -
This is when I told her on SUNday she had the shift off - and she got one of the WOOFLE treats from her Easter Basket - Willow Level -
It was a YUM!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, roaching in the grass on a sunny day, that's one of my favorite things too!"

Molly the Airedale said...

You don't look like you like the bunny ears any more than I do, Willow. The treats have to be exceptional, right! Happy Wednesday!