Monday, April 15, 2024

Monday MOMday

Lady PF in her spot - with The KidSSSSS -
Lord PF took to his point in the afternoon -
Going on 7pm 77 SUNny - 
Now for the next stop on Saturday's 'venture - collecting our CSA!
As we headed down to pickup spot, we passed Brittany - Benning's mom - who had a birthday on FrEYEday - #32!  
Willow was on high alert - big breezes and all - and visiting Mad Radish seems to bring out her former life role of a farm dog!
Ours!
Yet another WOObaru pulled up this time - last time it was a BLUE Outback - this time an Ascent -
Our buddy Benning was inside - guess they didn't want him to blow away - and just after securing his FARM DOG TAX, his grandmom - Brittany's Mom came to get the treats - whilst holding a fussy human puppy - who sounded in need of a nap - the cry of I'm tired but I can still cry - but barely -
Bummed she would get to see her buddy - maybe next time -
A  burry exiting the farm shot - I rushed it as to not hold up the White WOObaru -
Another pick up and another chance to say I'm so happy to have found Mad Radish and their CSA!

Now off to our final quick stop - we'll tell tomorrow -
Willow's look at one of our last lights before making it back to The Khottage summed up the morning of TOO MANY PEOPLE ON THE ROAD - way too PEOPLY!
Spot on Wiggles - spot on 👍
Our stuff - lunch lettuce salad mix, baby spinach with kale ripini, carrots for us, carrots for Crystal (surprising her), and the Crimini photoshoot models -
I had taken the kale ripini out of my box, but after reading about it, I decided to give it a try, and I am so glad I did - it's tasty just to crunch raw - I'll but it on my salads!
My English Lavender add on - and my Egg share -
The rest of the Criminis - another item that is just tasty to munch on raw!
Until I plant it, I have it on the warmer light table in the living room - but I will do some SUN chasing with it!

The SUNday WFH went well - again - scary eh?  

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

So many beautiful veggies! We hope your lavender does well for you and you are rewarded with beautiful fragrant blooms!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a great haul, Willow! It's still nice her bur it has gotten cooler.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy belated birthday to Benning's mom! Our Dada says he remembers when he couldn't imagine being over 30! And then he just kinda sighed ..."

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice batch of goods, but Mom says no kale for her unless it is softened and hidden in soup.

Woos - Misty and Timber