Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday MOMday

Lady PF in charge on SUNday -
Lord PF evaded my checking on The PF Palace -
Approaching 7pm - 61 and SUNny - I think we made it to 63 -
So after leaving Dawn's, I headed to get The KhrossTrek washed - and had contemplated going to Leg Up Farmers Market - I hadn't been in since they re-did the store - and I DID have a COUPON so -
In I went!


Kerri's treats got a new shelving for her stash of tasty stuffs -

The new store set up is nice - and many more items to tempt me - I did manage to pickup some foodables - including some brussels sprouts - Willow will be happy 💚
Spotted in the lot - one a truck driven by one of the local dealer's salesman -
The look as I loaded the bags -
Saw this when I took the khart back -
Then we went back to George Street - turned right - went up the hill to get The KhrossTrek showered -





I skipped the dryer again - and we headed to our last stop of the day - we'll share that here tomorrow - 
Willow doubled back to see what was holding me up from bringing in the foodables - and to check out HER KhrossTrek's nicely cleaned body - again, impressed with the $9.00 option - 
Some of the foodables - including LegUp's cupkhake of the month - Lemon Coconut, OoeyGooeyTurtleBar from Dawn's along with chocolate khake with PB icing - I had told the gal to please pick out the piece with the most icing - as I am all about the icing 😁
Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo - this made for a nice evening meal -
And I made Molly's Nonna's Rice Pie - 👍👍👍👍 from us!

The GKP shift was another smooth one - and although I haven't told Willow yet, I will be WFH all shift today - but I won't make her work - she did enough on SUNday - she got to see our 2023 Lawn Season's Brian - I had texted him and asked if he could come by sometime as some of the yard was a mess and it will be sometime until the lawnmower is back from Spring check up for Royce's Brandon to do - turned out Brian was actually close to here and came by - she was happy to see him - and now her choices for outdoor 'spots' have increased!

Happy Eclipse Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Nonna's Rice Pie looks beautiful! I hope the two of you enjoyed it! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, after two or three straight weekends of rain our Dada finally mowed the lawn here on Sunday and now it doesn't tickle my belly anymore. But boy is the green waste bin full!"