Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tuesday Telling

                               

Morning views from The PF Palace -




******

Not the order I had intended for the post but for some reason, Blogger had a mind of its own - I reloaded some and just resigned myself to live with the placement of the others - but this is the 
new Khottage kitchen rug - I had spotted in West Elm months ago - but the price was more than I wanted to pay - plus, the offered size was bigger than I wanted for where I wanted to put it -
I waited - the price came down - the available sizings were more to what I wanted - and I ordered it - with a backorder of two plus months - but FINALLY!  
Worth the wait as I felt the kholors were khonsistent with The Khottage!

Monday's HIVE skEYE!

It was truly a BUZZ with activity - I can honestly say I've never seen it this crowded - so happy for them - and I SO enjoyed the regular drip khoffee - in anticipation of today being NATIONAL COFFEE DAY!!!  I might have to hit a few of the local spots offering coffee specials or freebies!
I had hoped Auntie Di would join me but she was busy with some ROTE of her own - here is the Fall Seasonal Salad! 

AUTUMN HARVEST SALAD 

mixed greens, butternut squash, dried cranberries, pickled apples, candied walnuts, red onions, feta cheese, pumpkin bread croutons, maple vinaigrette

*Add chicken for additional $

I had planned our Monday to be our new SUNday - we did pretty well on that - we lounged - we walked - I did The Hive - did two errands - caught up on some reading - and am getting ready for our Tuesday - which should include some Auntie Di and Dad time - some ROTE - and a visit to Bobcat Creamery - oh yes, and laundry!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That salad looks so yummy! The Hive is so creative with foodables! Love your new rug! Guess what - mom went grocery shopping yesterday and came home with Marionberry! whoooooohooooo We can't wait to pop open the top!