Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF doing her best thinking -

Little and Auntie Di do some too!


Little's weekend hard thoughts -




My Tuesday after ROTE lunch -

I chose the 1/2 sandwich - Tuna for me this time - with tomato, lettuce, and some onion on toasted wheat with ONION RINGS!  Yummmmmmmers!

No walk for Little Wednesday morning - she didn't push the issue - and since I was heading to The GKP earlier than my usual Wednesday, I didn't mind - gave me the chance to get a bit done before showering and heading in - got there and situated by 940am -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh but those onion rings look so yummy! Grocery shopping happened yesterday and they were out of marionberry *sniff sniff* so we came home with black cherry☺