Sunday, September 13, 2020

SUNday Sharing

It was a khloudy one -

And she was ALMOST ready for her khloseup!


Ahhhhhhh^^^^^^^^
The 6;46am rise and 7:19pm set is a bit bumming -
A Lirrle scoping of her yard - and she did notice one of the tree rats along the back property line - but it was just a notice -

It was actually a decent close to our GKP week - as usual, no spare time for me but....

Got home - fed Little - and vacuumed the garage and the kitchen - with a bit of the living room too -

Done until mid-morning Wednesday as I'll be heading in early - oh well - good way to start ramping up to some more extra $hift$ for the foreseeable future -

After the Sheetz trip for newspapers,  a Little walk is on the list - weather permitting - then I'm thinking The Hive again - and I'll even try to get Khousin E's Momma to meet me there - then back for RELAX day!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Good for you for vacuuming your garage! I keep telling myself to back the car out and sweep but it never seems to get done. Enjoy your Sunday!