Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thursday Thinking

Waldo!

Lady PF's favorite khamera is still OFF LINE - but I did catch a glimpse of her tail - HA!
When we returned from Dad's, Auntie Di was outside and Little was watching and waiting -
For HER Auntie Di time!

Here is the tiramisu I shared with her -
And we had sent along two of the toys from The Khottage Khollection - and a certain Khousin E just KNEW there were things in the bag for her!
My Tuesday trip to BobKHAT Creamery - that's the Mickey D's on the right that is thru the big trees in the backyards - I'll turn left at this light - 


Their pavilion out back of the restaurant - 
My lunch - I went with the CHEESEBURGER SALAD special again - with Thousand Island dressing for me to use as dip for the components - such a winner!

Sadly, the return to The GKP was as icky as I feared it would be - and I'll stop before pawing too much more -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Isn't it just the bestest to have a special person come to visit, Holly☺ Yup, you did it again - you have both me and mom drooling.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says your post is making her hungry!

Sorry about the difficult return to GKP.

Woofs,
Ollie