Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday MOMandNotMeUntilAfter3Day

Waldo Watching -


Lady PF started her watch in the afternoon -
I left The GKP after 3 - actually 330ish - got a few pictures than in to leash up The Little for a walk in the awesome weather -
She checked on the dwindling Lily population before the walk with a good photobomb -
Khonsidering this was a FB memory today - TADN and NAK - and as I khaptioned NINE years ago, wag 'em and weep - so furry true -

It was funny -  I would often let NAK choose the walk route - and for one of the first times, Little stood in the street and made it known she was pondering the route - so I let her decide - we did The Block - but in reverse - meaning we started with The Inkhline - we had a nice one - and got to smile when we saw two yard signs for some BLUE candidates!  

I'm glad you enjoyed the Eagle for NARBG imagery - I looked on my way home SUNday afternoon - and one of The Hawks was up there -

Today?  Going to see if Auntie Di wants to buzz to The Hive with me - and that might be it - of course, the day will commence with a Little walk -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

This weather is awesome! Have a marvelous Monday☺