Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thankful AND Thoughtful Thursday!

NEWS PHLASH: THE PHILLIES WIN THE PHILLIES WIN THE PHILLIES WIN!!!
Now fur our regularly planned post!
As I mentioned during our Walkin' Wednesday, I received special gifts from TWO furry handsome khanines!

The furst one to arrive was from Ben The Rotti's NOWZAD fundraiser blogging raffle - here is the post announcing MY WIN!
I'm chekhking out Dave UK, a skhweakie stuffie I've named Rosewood, and a furry wonderful pikh of *SIGH* Ben!!!
Mom wishes she had started taking the pikhs earlier in the day fur she might have shot a video instead of my snooter snoofing in ALL Ben's specialness!
Take a khlose look at THAT studly hunk of Rotti!!! Woo khan khlikhk it and see his handsomeness much better!
SIGH! There is something about British pups!
****************
PLUS, the mailkharrier also brought me a special surprise from my frozen pea eating pal Ekhho Ekhho Ekhho!!!

How do woo like THAT bumper stikhker??? Save fur the fakht it was not printed in the Khyraese, it is purrrrrrrrfekht! Plus, he sent me a khool skeleton skharf that I'll wear proudly to this Saturday's Hike N Howl!!!

AND, he shared some of his SPECIAL Ekhho Fluff! Notice the blissful look on my face since I'm high on Ekhho - kind of almost 's k y h i g h' Ha-rooooooo....I've planted an earworm!

SO, today is a thankful for what I've received! They are furry thoughtful fellas!

TANK WOO FURRY FURRY MUCH!!!

BTW: PHILLIES WIN PHILLIES WIN PHILLIES WIN!!!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

PeeEssWoo: Please let the rekhord reflekht they have furry special 'mums' who've helped their special boys blossom!!!

I've also received my winnings from Our Khween's Zillion Posts in a Day Blog Event! My mom has visions of putting it on me and taking a pikhture. I'll humour her TO A POINT! So please stay tuned to see 'that'

30 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Wonderful gifts! But do khats really taste like chicken? I've had bunny and lots of other things but only chicken has tasted like chicken.

Princess Eva

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...those are really great pressies! I like the scarf that Ekhho sent you...I'm sure you'll look so cool in them! *wink*

Scottie

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, hmmm did ya say the Phillies won...wow, u iz a lucky girlie, 2 boxes of pressies in one day..

b safe,
~rocky~

i said...

Hi Khyra, sure have missed you! Wow, those are some great presents to be thankful for! Such thoughtful friends you have!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What pawsome gifts. that sibe stuffie looks like you. I've never had cats before. Do they really taste like chicken?

~ Girl girl

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

First my human wanted to say thank you for that earworm - she has always really liked that song!

That Ben is one cool looking dude dawg! And the gifts her sent you are way cool. You are one lucky fluffy tail dog!

And how sweet of Eckho to send you his furry fur! And the scarf is way cool! Perfect for that scary human day of Halloween!

What a popular doggy you are Khyra! So many cool and kind doggy, kitty, and hamster friends you have!

Suka

BenTheRotti said...

Hello beautiful,

oh I'm so happy the parcel arrived ok, Mum has been getting worried about customs doggies stealing and keeping the parcels!
Did you get a good whiff of Dave UK?? Mum rubbed him all over me before she sent him so he smelt delicious.. just like me!

That was a cool scarf and bumper sticker.. and Echo sent you flooof! now why didn't I think of that!! hehehe

smooooches,
Ben xxxx

Noah the Airedale said...

Great pressies Khyra.

tailwags
Noah

The Daily Echo said...

Special presents for a special fluffy tailed grrrl! Will all these gifts that are being showered upon your fluffiness makhe your tail yet even fluffier??

EKHO

Dexter said...

Khyra! I didn't know you had a thing for Ben. Is that who you have been shaking your fluffy butt at every Wednesday?

Slobbers,
Mango

Charlie Daniels said...

But I can't eat chicken .. does that mean C-A-Ts are off the menu too! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Mack said...

Ooh I can see you drooling over Ben!!

Amy and the Huskies said...

Very cool gifts Khyra!!

The Army of Four said...

Wow, it looks like the Phillies AND you won! What lovely gifts from two VERY thoughtful boys (and their moms!). And sigh... they're both so handsome, too!
Love,
Ammy

River said...

What great presents! The bumper sticker is funny.

love & wags,
River

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Khyra
I bet you are happy about the phillies winning Harrrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo are always so lucky to get beautiful gifts - a tribute to how nice woo are!!!

Glad the Phillies won - we know that makes your Mom do the happy dance.

Woos, the OP Pack

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Wow, you are a lucky girl Khyra! Ptressies AND Ben..... He is quite a hunk I (Sunny) must say. I dunno if cats taste like chicken, I just know about those knives they carry in all 4 feet!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Ya the Phillies win.
You are so lucky to have such a great friend like Ben. He looks so handsome in his picture..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Joe Stains said...

what great prizes and pressies. You are lukhy! We sure love that bumper stickher! are we doing that right? hahaha

We khlearly need more language training.

Kapp pack said...

Yeah, I guess we can root for the Phil's now that the Cubs are over and done with. I need one of those bumper stickers!

Kisses, KSB

wally said...

Hello my fellow Fightin' Phils. That bumper sticker is gonna have me chuckling all weekend!

Go Phils!

wally t.

the many Bs said...

hi Khyra, wow, you got some great stuff. we love that photo of Ben. he is pawsomely handsome. what a beautiful doggie he is. we love his accent too. hee hee!

and the fur from Echo was so thoughtful. what a great sniff! you're one lucky kiddo.

woofs.

Amici said...

Cute gifts! I always like the fur ones. Isn't our fur the best- I still think my human should learn how to knit with it. :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Congratulations on the Phillies!
Congratulations on your presents!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dewey Dewster said...

I guess we can say "horray Phillies" since the Pirates will never be in the same boat. At least they're in the same state....our state....

Gee ya got some nice gifts there but from the look of shear delight on yer face, I'd say the best thing ya received was the Ekhho fluff...ya were just sniffin' that ta death.....just don't get any up yer nose.....ya'll be sneezin' up a storm fer weeks.....

Dewey Dewster here....

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdog Khyra! I am sure all the cats in your neighbourhood will be avoiding you!

Simcha said...

I think my sis Kiley has a crush on Ben too.

Oh and I love that you got fur from Echo! And the scarf is cool too. My HuMom loves skulls. She's a bit weird.

Have fun @ HikeNHowl @ GO PHILLIES!

Simcha

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I think that bumper sticker is very funny, but Wilbur is not amused.

Kat

Deefor said...

Nice presents. I haven't ever tasted a cat but sounds yummy. I'm a Phillies phan too.

Deefor