Monday, October 13, 2008

Musikh Monday/Momday




What a beaWOOOOOtiful weekend! I hear from the bipeds that the kholours are furry nice SO I had Mom snap these on our walk Sunday afternoon!

I hope all of you had a nice one AND are ready for a grrrrreat week!

I see Mom heading in this direkhtion SO I'll hop off so she khan do her musikh stuff!

******************


Yes, time fur Khyra's mom to do her musikh stuff - going to khover some groupS that are S's...and I'll just go through 'em as I've jotted 'em on the paper!

Befure I start, I wanted to agree with Suka's K that Sade and Sinead were good S's for female S's!


Okay - GO: S o n V o l t - and here are two videos from them - O N E and T W O
I'll admit - I khould keep posting Son Volt songs ALL day! I'll stop...fur now - after all, it won't be toooo many more weeks until I hit "U" for Uncle Tupelo!

Next: S T A I N D with a song I REALLY like right HERE and as I watch it now, I'm reminded how much I REALLY LIKE the song and the message.

Okay, here's some Stone Sour with the song "Through Glass" being the one that khaptivated me.

Okay - woo HAVE to know THIS one is khoming:

And this one too: Th e S t r a y C a t s

Now for some S u g a r l a n d - some of their songs - well, I leak when I hear them and sing along with them.

I've got lots of S u p e r s u c k e r s in the khollekhtion.

I'll khlose with S a l t e r C a n e .


Okay, there are some of the S's in my khollekhtion! Please share your S groups!


Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner
PeeEssWoo: Mom just noticed from her Google Page that it is a furry important anniversary!

It's Paddington Bear at Paddington Station!

It's his 50th Anniversary!

17 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What beautiful autumn colors your trees have...

~ Girl girl

Noah the Airedale said...

Khyra, those pics are beautiful. Wonderful colours.

tailwags
Noah

Charlie Daniels said...

Oh I agree .. the colours are wonderful :-)

And TBU wants to tell you about lots of S Groups, as well as A-R but they are Aussie's and you probably wouldn't know them!

Cheers

Charlie

The Daily Echo said...

The Stray Khats? Khyra, don't let em get out of that computer! They'll be pestering you all day long. Gorgeous fall trees. It really is turning out to be a beautiful fall. It was too quick last year and we didn't get to enjoy it.
ECHO

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

What beautiful pictures! We are glad you had a wonderful Sunday walk too!

Hugs and Kisses
Thor and Marco Polo

BenTheRotti said...

What gorgeous photographs! You live in such a beautiful place, it's very ugly where I live in comparison!

Mum noticed Paddington Bear was the image on her Google Page today and wondered why! So I'm glad you cleared that one up hehehe

Mmm Marmalade Sandwiches!

smooooches,

Ben xxxx

PeeS.. Mum just figured out who Karen K is.. doh!

The Husky in the Window said...

Pretty colors. Mom loves them! I am glad you made your mom take lots of pictures.

Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Mack said...

Wow - Fall is very pretty where you live!

The Army of Four said...

Woo! What about my very favorite!?!? Sergio Mendes & Brazil '66. And with the other Brazils. Woo. We have lots of others on my iWoo: Scandal, Zim and Am like Simply Red (ha woo!), Sister Hazel, Sixpence None the Richer, Smashmouth, the Smithereens, Spin Doctors, Squeeze (Zim likes Cool for Cats... I worry about him...), for '80s fans there's Spandau Ballet or Swing Out Sister, and we CAN'T forget Steely Dan. You know. They did "Dr. Woo". Woo.
Luv,
Dave
PS: Ammy really likes the Fall pictures!

The WriggleButts said...

Such pretty colours! We love fall!

Bajas

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Stray Cats is one of Mom's favorite. She wanted to remind you of Stephanwolf.. Not sure if we spelled that one right..
What beautiful pictures. We really missed the seasons...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awesome pics woo two snapped.

Mom is so behind the times with music, the only group she knew there was Sugarland and, yes, indeed, they really call for the tissue box.

Woos, and wags, the OP Pack

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

My human says thanks for the shout out! What great "S" picks! Your mom has such varied musical taste - very cool!

OK, K has a HUGE "S" collection so I tried to whittle down the list to some of her favs: SemiSonic, Sex Pistols, Simple Minds, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Sisters of Mercy, Skinny Puppy, Stone Temple Pilots, Suicidal Tendencies, Smashing Pumpkins, Squirrel Nut Zippers, and her most favorite - The Smiths.

Sorry if that is too much. I guess "S" is a pretty popular letter to name bands.

Your mom took some beautiful photos of the Autumn colors. You sure live in a pretty place Khyra!

Suka

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I love those pictures! Autumn colors are pawesome!
Thanks for the music!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Mom likes those Super Suckers too. She likes that song 'born with a tail'. I dunno what is special about that, I have a tail too?

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Khyra,
Your street is so pretty.. I love autumn, it's my favouritest season.

wally said...

Ohmydog! My ma ape LOVES Paddington Bear! She eats marmalade just because he does. You have great taste!

wally t.