Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Hiked and I "Howl'd"

We went to the Hike N' Howl on Saturday! BOY HOWLDY did I have a blast!! The weather was absolutely PHANTASTIKH for Sibes and some of the humans (my mom inkhluded).
Here is a shot of me enjoying the sun and the khrowd!
Klikhkable!
Here is my buddy BILOXI! He's giving me a khyss!! He was there with his maw and paw AND one of his sissie's! He is looking soooo good! We did part of the hike together SO later in the week when I post more videos, you'll get to see him! Also khlikhkable!
********
Speaking of seeing 'him', take a look at me meeting this pawtikhular husky! Khlikhk h e r e for a some Khyra akhtion!
The above are some shots of my khool skeleton skharf the my BUDDY Ekhho Ekhho Ekhho sent! It was khwite the fashion hit with many observers asking about it!
**********
I got to meet a 'dale fur the furst time! Please khlikhk H E R E t o see it!
And since we got up at 5am LIKE NORMAL - and hit the road shortly after 7am with a detour bakhk to the house bekhause SOMEONE'S mom furgot the direkhtions - AND was on the go spreading my fluffy tail goodness until about 3pm, here is how I spent my Saturday night:
Khlikhkable!

Down fur the khount but NOT too tired to be my huzzy self - khlikhkable!
Did someone say DOUGHNUTS??? Khlikhkable!

WELL, there is SOME of my day! During the pupkhoming week, I'll share more videos of the hike AND my pal Indy! It was furry khool getting to meet him and his pawrents!

I also got to meet OUR KHWEEN'S Human Woman - I sent her home with some of my humble fur on her so Meeshka would know I kept an eye on the Human Woman.

I also got to meet my furiend Leika (her mom is the nice lady that gave us the lilies)'s new foster sister R a z z l e s. She was furry nice and will soooo make someone a nice play pal!

WELL, that's my furst report of the fun we had! I'll try to get my slakhker mom to do her Musikhk Monday/Momday thingie!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra



22 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

It looks like you were following the big husky to see if she/he left you some pee-mail.

Hope you had lots of fun. We don't have any fun things like that around here. Or at least, not that we know of.

Princess Eva

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow you got to meet a dale. How lucky are you hee hee.
Looks like you had a great day out.

tailwags
Noah xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Did the big husky smell diffurent? Woo seemed furry interested in her scent.

Looks like a great day of fun.

Woos, the OP Pack

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrrr Khyra
looks like that big husky was a strange one Harrrrr.
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate

River said...

What a great day for you! My mom was wondering what a Siberian donut was and now she knows!

love & wags,
River

Dexter said...

That movie with the dale made me a little dizzy. I think you were right to stear clear of the giant husky. It looked scary walking around on two legs.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said...

I really like the way you wooooowoooo'd at that scary looking human Sibe!
Honestly I think you scared him!!

That Halloween scarf is pawsome. I must get my mom to buy one for me.
Have a great Sunday,
Mack

Biloxi and Siber-sibs said...

Woo Woo Khyra!
Wese has a good time too at da Hike n Howl! The weather was bee-woo-tiful and cool fur us huskies. I wanted to go round again and see mores! Maw wished we coulda stayed longer but wese had to be backs home by a certain time and it was a 2 hour ride. She says it was nice meetin y'all and wants to do it again.

Husky kisses,
Biloxi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am sure you had a pawesome day meeting all those friends!
You look great with your bandana!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

I would have gone khrazy barking at that giant dog !!! omdog you are brave! That dale was going nuts like a true terrier!

Amici said...

The Hike N Howl seems like it was a blast! Great pics and it is so neat that you got to meet so many folks/their pups. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wooooohooooo. What a fun day! All those friends and humans in one area. Must have been NOISY!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow that scarf is so cool. Even a heeler could sport one of those. I maybe be a bit jealous of you kissing on that dude though....Gus

Hero said...

Hawoo! Looks like woo had an awoosome day with all woor new pup friends! I should tell my humans to take me on something like this next time!

Have a WOOndeful day!

Hero

Raising Addie said...

That looked like a fun time!

Except for the costume husky... he looked creepy.

Give me a pack of dogs anytime over a costume character!

Hearing your little howl was soooo very cute!

Kisses
Addie

Jack & Moo said...

Woo could spot that imposter Big Husky a mile away, couldn't woo, Khyra! We do love your furry nice bandana, very chic. Sounds like woo had a great time!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo too

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Wow...that sounds like a really pawsome day! I got a little freaked out looking at the weird-looking Husky though...haha!

Scottie

The Daily Echo said...

What a fantastikhly exhausting day you had! Did anyone happen to mention that giant husky is off lead? Woo!
ECHO

BenTheRotti said...

aaaww Khyra, your reaction to the big doggie was priceless. I could almost hear you .. "and what in the name of Husky are you"??!!

You look like you ahdd a blast.. and awww the vid of you meetng that Dale is just super khute!!

No wonder you were worn out! Very nice sleepy shots though *sigh*

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Looks like you had a grrrrreat time!!!!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh Khyra, I love your scarf! It's so fashionable and definitely in season this month! I wish I could have hiked with you.

Kat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

We loved your video of the gigantic Husky!!! We don't think we would have gotten real close either!!! Looks like a great day with all of your fur-friends!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo