Monday, October 20, 2008

Musikh Monday/Momday

Before I turn this over to Mom, I thought I'd shared some of the furry akhtion pakhked things I did on Sunday! This was just after I got up - about 10am or so - to find the temp was mid 40's!!!


I decided to use the base of the tree as a pillow!
I khould barely lift my head!
Then I decided to nap IN the house! How do woo like my pillow?It is one of my empty marrow bones!
I'm still on a Siberian Husky high from Saturday's grrrrrreat Hike N' Howl! Biloxi,
and Indy
have posted about the fun we had!
Well, now time to let Mom do her S-men musikhal posting!
I'll khatch woo bakhk here tue-morrow!
********
Okay, Khyra's Mom here fur some assorted S-men!
The furst one kind of is both an S group BUT yet a S-man: S e a w o l f - the 'group' is really Alex Brown Church with assorted bakhking musicians. I saw him/them last November here in York FUR FREE! It was part of http://www.xpn.org/ 's branching out into the Central Pawsylvania area. I was furry glad I went to see the show!
Others to chekhk out are S h a w n M u l l i n s , S h o o t e r J e n n i n g s (and yes, his father is THAT Jennings and his mother is famous too), S y d , and S l a i d C l e a v e s (I was turned onto him four years ago and really enjoy his work). I suggest making sure you listen to One Good Year and Broke Down on his page if you are pressed fur time and khan't listen to them all!
And I'll khlose with someone by the name of S A N T A N A!
I'm sure there are many MANY I've neglekhted to inkhlude BUT I love the audience feedbakhk! SO please share!
Have a great week!
Hugz&Khysses from Khyra's Khorner


25 comments:

Raising Addie said...

That is a pretty rough pillow, but it looks like it was comfy!

I love the picture where you are looking up like, mom, why are you taking my picture and disturbing me?

Priceless!
You're beautiful!
Kisses
Addie

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, u look soo comfy at dat tree..i bet u wuz tired after the hike n howl...

b safe,
~rocky~

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Ooh...you look so comfortable napping there, Khyra!

I'll be sure to ask Mom to check out all the musicians your Mom has recommended! She said she have not heard about them except for Santana...I guess we have a lack of great musicians here in Malaysia!

Scottie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What pawsome ideas of pillows you have. I hope you had a good rest

~ Girl girl

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

MFT, woo need to paw your mom for something a little softer than a tree trunk or a bone. Woo really must have been furry tired.

Woos, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

Those pictures are just exhausting, what with all of the hard work in being so Siberian. We think we will go take a nap.

Mack said...

You're making me sleepy just looking at those pics!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Such inspiration, I think I'll go find a patch of sunshine and take a nap.

Brice

Jack & Moo said...

Woo look absolutely khomfortable to me! I also like to use rocks for pillows when I'm outside. Jack likes his soft stuffie toys for pillows.
Woo sure got to meet lots of our blogging husky friends & their moms! Khool!

Woos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

(Pee Ess: Our mom slept in furry late Sunday morning, she said she could hardly lift her head either!)

River said...

I'd be happy to have a bone as a pillow. Good choice!

My mom has S-men in her iTunes. They sing alone and with a group:
Simon & Garfunkle, Seals & Croft, Sting, Stephen Stills.

Time to listen to some!
love & wags,
River

The Furry Kids said...

You looks worn out, Khyra! It sounds like you had a great weekend!

Your pal,
Titus

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Khyra...don't ya have a crick in ur neckie from sleepin' on that tree??? Oh my...I wouldn't be able to turn my head if I'd napped like that...

Sounds like ya had a fab weekend and made the most of the bootiful fall weather with ur hike!!!

Um..that one Huskie...um the one that looked stuffed or something...scared the fur offa me!

Love ya lots...Laciegirlie

The WriggleButts said...

Oh now that looks comfy! It's real "Halloween-weather" around here, dark and windy and everything.. Sigh..

Bajas

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You are great at blue-ing just like I am.. he he. I really love just laying in the sun..
Mom knows Santana.. But she is old..he he...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Came over to say hi because I see you EVERYWHERE! Nice to make your acquaintance. Do you like khats?
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thanks fur visiting me too! Come to my small world blog too sometime....it is about me at home with my sisters and, uh, my new brother will make an appearance soon too!
--JB
www.jbssmallworld.blogspot.com

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We are once again behind in visiting. Sorry-it is all Mom's fault!
You pick out pillows like I do! hah!
We gave you a ladybug hug award!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Beautiful Girl,

nice choice of pillows!! more gorgeous photos of you for my album!

Great S Choices..and Mum is a little better thank you.. as in she isn't throwing up anymore.. but considering she hasn't eaten then how could she?? She is determined to be better for 2moro cos it's the eldest beans Harvest Festival at school and she really wants to be there.. stuffy, warm school hall.. full of people and noise and food smells.. I sense disaster!!

love and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Nice pillow! Is it comfy??
We know Santana... he is mexican!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

Mom and Dad like Stevie Wonder!! he rocks!!! That tree looked like a good spot to rest, but my snuggle ball is probably a little softer.

Deefor said...

Arrow keeps a bone like that in bed. It's almost as big as him. You look very relaxed. Maybe it's ll the music.

Deefor

Ferndoggle said...

40 degrees sounds perfect to me!

Mom likes Sara Barielles too, but your Mom's list is pretty good!

Sherman

The Army of Four said...

Aw, PUP, I wish I could have gone to the Hike and Howl!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Mom and Dad have been thinning out the trees in the back yard. It's great because now I have more places to catch some rays.

XOXO,
Steve

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

What a great day to spend on the tree trunk - looks like a great nap spot!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo