Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Falling

Shot I
Shot II
Shot III
Friday Friday Friday!!!
I'm so furry excited since it means TWO days with Mom especially since one of them will be going to THE HIKE N' HOWL!!!
Since it seems our humans are really into leaves and such, I asked Mom to take her khamera to the office and take some pikhs of the beaWOOtiful trees and such that are akhross from her office. There is an old khwarry under all those trees with lots of goosers (and probably goose poop too) in there.
The road you see between The Foundry property and the trees is Lincoln Highway. It has khwite the story associated with it!
*******
Since our weather has taken a turn for the khooler and windier, the leaves are really begin to jump ship and drop ankhor on the ground SO this will probably be our last foliage posting.
Normally, today is a Workin' Fur The Weekend posting fur Mom but she had a furry busy day at work - khomplete with the mail server and khompany website suddenly going AWOL. After about an hour of 'fun', she got it bakhk and running BUT that was an hour lost from her day that pushed her other akhtivities bakhk SO she khame home with a bit of skhrambled brain. She asked if I khould handle the posting and allow her to resume the musikh thing on Monday. She really hadn't had the chance to get all S-men sorted out.
I gave her the big chokholate browns as I looked into whatever kholoured eyes she has and said SURE!
*******
I'm glad you thought Ben and Ekhho sent some pretty khool stuff! Yes Ben, I did rekhognize your Rotti-roma on Dave UK! I khouldn't stop snoofing! Mom was also afraid I had inhaled some of Ekhho's fluff into my snooter when I chekhked the khontents of the baggie he sent!
I noticed Mango wondered if I was doing my best MFT for Ben during all my Walkin' Wednesdays? NOPE, like you, he bekhame furry taken by my fluffy hindkhwarters along with my khuteness.
******
Have a great Friday! I hope you've all got special weekend plans on your to do list!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: BTW, The Phillies won!

25 comments:

Jack & Moo said...

Have fun at the Hike N Howl, MFT!

Woos & a-roos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Make sure your mom takes her camera for the Hike N Howl. We want to see lots and lots of pictures.

Brice

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Ooh...the Hike N Howl sounds fun! Can't wait to hear about it and see the photos! *wink*

Have a great weekend!

Scottie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's a very nice view from your mom's office

~ Girl girl

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Have a very fun weekend. And enjoy your Hike n Howl!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Noah the Airedale said...

The Hike N Howl sounds like great fun. We're good at howling lol.
Love the colours of the trees. Fall/Autumn is the best season.

tailwags
Noah xx

BenTheRotti said...

Have an awesome time at hike and howl.. sounds like fun!

I shall be spending the weekend pouting and sulking.. Mum is in my BAD books big time.. I'm hoping to have been adopted elsewhere by Monday.. paws crossed!

love and smooches,

Ben xxxx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom got woo some furry nice pics, but we don't see the sibemobile in the lot.

Hope Mom has a better workday today - after all it IS Friday.

Woos, the OP Pack

Charlie Daniels said...

Sorry to hear about your work computer problems. TBU's holidays end this weekend, and I know he is not looking forward to going back and facing all the computers again!

He is starting to become grumpy already!

Cheers

Charlie

D.K. Wall said...

Awesome Fall Friday shots!

Thor and Jack said...

Khyra
I hope you have lots of fun at the Hike N Howl!

Love and licks
Thor

Mack said...

Ooh that Hike N Howl sounds like a lot of fun!

Happy weekend (almost!)

The Furry Kids said...

Hike N Howl sounds like fun! Have a blast, Khyra!

Your pal,
Titus

The WriggleButts said...

Have a great weekend, Khyra!

Bajas

Unknown said...

Have a great time Khyra! I'll be hiking through fall leaves this weekend too. Only I'll be in Central Park with about 1000 other dogs -ahh, just think of all those peemails!

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a beautiful view.

We're wondering if a Hike N Howl is as much fun as it sounds.

The Army of Four said...

Goose poop. Hee hee hee. "Thank you for your attention to this matter." Hee hee hee.
Have a WONDERFUL time at the H&H and take LOTS of pictures!!!
Love,
Ammy

Deetz said...

Hi
Wishing you a wonderful weekend. The leaves are falling here and I like to chase them. I wonder where they are going so soon.
I surely missed you
Deetzy

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I spot your Xterra! Have fun at the Hike N Howl. I wish I could come.

XOXO,
Steve

PS. Woo to your Phillies!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

The trees are certainly beautiful. It was so nice of you to handle the post so Mom could get her music ready...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am sure you are going to have a pawesome weekend!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dewey Dewster said...

Wow, the Hike 'n Howl sounds like fun....do ya hike... then howl about it?????? Or do ya hike...then get scared ta death????? Well, have fun anyway.....

Yep it got cool here too and the trees are finally turnin' colorful....have ta get Gram out ta take more pictures before it's all gone.......

Dewey Dewster here.....

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Your mom sure works in a great area - all that green grass to run in and the great trees with the amazing colors! Do you get to go and romp in all the leaves? That was nice of your mom to post the pics, especially for us doggies stuck out in the West Coast where it is always summer (well, it seems that way!).

Have a blast at the Hike N' Howl! hope you don't get spooked!

Suka

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO Woo Khyra

We can't wait to hear all about the HIKE!

Hugs
Thor and Marco Polo

Joe Stains said...

Thanks for more pawesome fall pikhtures! It is HOT here again today! 96 right now!