Saturday, April 12, 2008

Snakhks!!!


I got a furry special box from my Sibe BF and his khute sister K(h)at http://stevekatwilbur.blogspot.com/
I had to chekhk it out with my snooter!

Here is the khard that was inside the box!
Here are the furry nice things they khlawed&pawed to me!
Sorry the pikh is a little hard to see - Mom didn't use the flash so she used the magikh Olympus programme to brighten it up!

They are YUMMY YUMMY Peanut Butter and Jelly biskhuits in the shape of little khanine bones!
All natural and just have to be great for my girrrrrrrrrrrlish figure! Tank Woo FURRY much for the great treats AND fur NOT sending Litter Breath - aka Wilbur The EVIL Khrytter KHAT - this time!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEss: My next post will be about the other special pakhkage we got from Sitka and her mom. Sitka's feline sista Tia is sweet on Steve and K(h)at's feline bro Wilbur!



8 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

We are SO glad you like the treats! A cute little pink box for a cute Sibe! I am really glad that your mom is obeying the "rules"!

XOXO,
Steve

Khady Lynn said...

That is very nice of Steve, considering you don't give him as much of your attention as you do Summi, your other BF. Best keep the handsome Steve happy or he just might find another girl!!!

I'm just sayin'

BTW,those treats look yummy!

PHbbbbbbb

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Treats are always good!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That was so sweet of them to send you treats.. They are right though if they are small you need lots of treats!!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

The Husky in the Window said...

Wow! You sure get a lot of packages. I bet you know that brown truck when it stops at your house.
Husky Hugs, MayaMarie

Tucker said...

Treats is good! We all like peanut butter from a jar. Except sometimes Sinjin doesn't.

I'll bet he'd like PB biscuits though! I'll ask the Human Assistant to get some for me!

I mean, for us!

One of the pack said...

Yum. Those guys really know how to turn your head! What a nice spring surprise!

Enjoy your treats.

Forget Sit and Stay Gang

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! Steve obviously knows the way to a grrrrls heart! I got a package from them too and for a minute I thought Wilbur might have been in that box. I mean they are packing to move after all. He could have jumped in the wrong box!
ECHO