Sunday, April 20, 2008

Next On The List




Well, the folks at NPR are next on my list as I try to lokhate humans intelligent enough to want to help share our khandidate's khampaign. Here is what I khlawed and pawed on their website:


HOWLdy I want to suggest a story to you that your khompetition is missing out on. I've khlawed NBC, CBS, ColbertNation, ABC, and now YOU. I'm the Khampaign Khoordinator for a khandidate that WILL make a difFURence fur our great khountry.
Please see my blog for some bakhground http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/
Then check out Turbo's to get to know the one most suitable to lead us to a real change http://www.worldofturbo.com/
He even as an official page for his khandidacy http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/turb08.htm


This elekhtion season has gone on WAY too long and the only way to get through it has been to pawdle it with humour. We've had to listen to our humans whine and khomplain as they saw or heard yet one MORE ad.
My mom puts a lot of faith and trust in NPR - it is on her radio each day she leaves me and each afternoon when she returns to me. She listens on her PC at work (switching only to listen to WXPN when she needs some tunes). I thought maybe your staff would be smart enough to rekhognize a REAL STORY THAT MATTERS and MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
I tank woo in advance for your time!
Respekhtfully submitted for Turbo-08,

Khyra The Siberian Husky

I'm still using my relentless skills and doing all I khan for US - The Khanine Nation! Our world works so well - it is about time Turbo helps takes those principles and applies them to our khountry!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

PeeEss: I hit Brian Williams blog last night - paws khrossed he'll have a lightbulb moment and grab the leash!

8 comments:

The Army of Four said...

You are working SO hard, Khyra! I hope you're getting plenty of naps in!
Play bows,
Zim

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper Imus is a Pembrook. He has a silly little tail that his Mom says is natural to them..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Khyra,
As you know, we're huge NPR fans here, too. I just know they'll appreciate the newsworthiness of Tubey's campaign--and your great work as khordinator!

PS- So glad to hear mom listens to XPN, too! That was my very favorite station when we lived in PA. On really special "date nights," Greg and I would drive to get a pizza from a little Greek restaurant while listing to Khids Khorner. I think that probably makes us dorks.

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

You are doing what you can. It's the human media's stupid fault if they don't take heed!

Thor said...

You're doing a great job as khampaign manager, sis!

Woos,
Thor

Khady Lynn said...

Keep up the good work Khyra! We all need to do our part to get Tubey's message out there! There has GOT to be at least ONE non-stupid media person out there!

Well, we can hope anyway.

Holly

Kapp pack said...

It's about time one of these humans responded to your requests!

WOo woo, KA

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

NPR is so boring, that surely they will want Tubey to spice things up!

Steve