Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Khontender Fur The Pawsidential Race

My MalGalPal PHBbbbbbbb left a khomment yesterday that got my khanine brain racing. Since she is almost as khlever as I am, I took her advice and khontakhted NBC. Here is the email I sent them:

As the Khampaign Khoordinator fur Turbo-08, I've been enkhouraged by some of my khanine furiends (the bestest one being PrincessHollyBbbbbbb http://hollyshouse5.blogspot.com/) to khontakht Brian Williams so as to khommunikhate our offuring to this year's race fur President http://www.worldofturbo.com/ with his website of http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/turb08.htm

Please chekhk out my blog post from today with more deTAILS -
http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/2008/04/khountdown-to-pawsylveinyah-primary.html

I mean, what better khombination khan a khountry want than someone who knows how to run a race yet charm one and all with a wag of a tail and a kiss with the tongue?

Respekhtfully,

Khyra The Siberian Husky

PeeEss: Please akhcept my apawolgies for my language - I khlaw in Khyraese -
It may be adopted as the next official language for The United States - here is an intro to it
http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/2007/11/how-to-speak-khyranese.html

PeePeeEss: FROM KHYRA'S MOM, we figured at this point in the election season, the country could surely use a laugh AND a breath of fresh SANE air!

I'll keep woo all posted as to when they khontakht me!

Tank Woo PHBbbbbbbbb!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I am both humbled and honored!

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Here, here - TURBO FOR PRESIDENT, HE'LL TAKE CARE OF WOO!!!

-Cosmos & Juneau-

Pee Ess - Hey-woo Khyra, have you heard anything about Amici? His bloggie hasn't been updated in a long, long time. The same goes for Maddox & Bama. Do you have any scoop on them, too?

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers! That's so exciting! You're such a grat Khampaign Khoordinator!
Play bows,
Zim

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh wow! Wouldn't that be something if Tubey got on NBC? We need to get cracking on our commercial. Maybe they would air it!

Steve and Kat

Thor said...

Speech! Tubey, you must pawprare a speech!

Woos,
Thor

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yep we all need to laugh at this time in the race. Everyone has something bad to say about the other candidate. We don't think anyone is worthy of running our country...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Khady Lynn said...

We need an e-mail khampaign to ambush Mr. Williams and tell him he is missing the BEST story of the Pawsidential khampaign if he passes this by!

Holly

The Daily Echo said...

How could they possibly refuse with a request like that? I'm quite sure the other candidates are very nervous now.
ECHO