Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Views of The PF Palace - Monday AM style -




Hopefully how Willow spent her SUNday whilst I went to feel WOLFY!


Flight #1 -  FOR SPERANZA ANIMAL RESCUE!!!


Flight #2 -

My tasty foodables - Griled Salmon BLT with spicy slaw for my side - the half I ate there was so good - and it was tasty again SUNday night when I bartered with Willow for blog time -
I really like the CHEERS with hops display above their fireplace - 
on the handicap stall 
So, is the glass half full or half empty?  All I know as I can't wait to go back sometime next month for their next worthy cause - maybe I can get Auntie Di to go too!


Woo-S-C!  
What awesome conditions we had for our Monday AM walk - sooooo nice - and yes, we did - or at least I DID -  some more weeding upon our return to The Khottage - which was pretty much our extra activity for the day - as a friend reminded me, that is what they make tomorrow for!

Yes, ROTE to do today - we'll see what ELSE I may get my paws into -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You sure do find the bestest foodable spots that serve the yummiest looking meals! We are loving the cooler temps too. The windows are open and we sleep soooooo much better!