Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Watchin' Walkin' Workin' Wednesday

Lady PF was watchin' to start our Tuesday -


In the PM she moved to the perch -
Our SUNday walk -





LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Willow Wiggles
She was checking the butterfly bushes to see how they were doing -
Now some from Monday - and I realized this should be Cali's Curve - 

Our GIANT water dish at the top of the hill ;-)
Some pluckings from SUNday - Willow had to give herself a snoof or two!


Back to The Khottage - 
Tuesday's weather as we prepare to welcome FALL later today!!!!!!!

I/we SO made up for our lack of workin' on SUNday and Monday by all I/we did on Tuesday - by 11am I was whooped - walkingweedingwashing - and then some - including vacuuming -

I did do the ROTE I had intended - CVS and Ace Hardware prior to checking on Bob!

Sadly, it is THAT day again - oh well - an adult has gotta do what as adult has gotta do!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are loving your happy smile too, Willow Wiggles! Happy Autumn!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I like the over-the-ears Willow's-eye view of things!"