Sunday, September 19, 2021

SUNday Sharing

As soon as I got home from The GKP, I checked on The PF Palace - out AGAIN!

We did a walk around The Block after letting Willow out - and we ended up walking and talking with a neighbor who lives up on RoseDALE - which is part of our 'block' walk Khottage to Rosedale to SUNset then back to The Khottage - she was just going by when we went out to start - so now she knows which house is ours!
The Look - yes - The Look!
More of another The Look!
Yes, Willow - it IS weekend!  Let the games begin!

Oh happy happy joy joy - survived another week - and currently mentally building my The List for our weekend - I am khontemplating making a visit to Wolf Brewing today - we'll see once 'today' is here!
The organization they've selected for this month's FLIGHT FOR A CAUSE is pretty DOGone good!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are loving your looks, Willow! Have a sensational Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You got The Look, Willow! Sure 'nuff do be cookin' in my book!"
Chaplin: "What?"
Lulu: "I don't know. Dada told me I had to say it."