Saturday, September 18, 2021

Saturday Sharing

The PFs must have been out on the town...again!

Some shots from earlier in the week - 
Willow using the rug - I mean, why use the bed that is right there!

AND HOVER PAW!!!!
Ball on the brain!  Ball on the brain!!  Wiggles has ball on the brain!!!

We were lucky enough to be able to snag a walk when I got home from The GKP FrEYEday night - we both were happy about that!

AND I am happy that today will be the good 'it' day!

Just one more shift and then

WEEKEND!!!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I sleep on the floor instead of on my beds too, Willow. I find that it's cooler in the summer. Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Wow, those falcons sure do get around, don't they? Must be the wings ..."