Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday MOMandNotMeDay

SUNday scenes  from The PF Palace -


I just liked the view from here!


******
NAH - or is that NAL on one of her rocks!

The first day I saw in the fur - this is when NAK and I sprung her from her vets' boarding -
So miss these two - PERIOD -

AND no  doubt these two angels are enjoying the day together - NAL's best pal NAD!


NAL with NAD's mom!
Happy #14 NAL - 
you are very very missed 

If you would like to see more of some Holly birthday pictures, here is a link to her blog and her post!

More posting to come tomorrow - some Tuesday telling stuffs 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: The GKP wasn't too bad as I ended my week - only 47 hours last week - holiday and all.  I was due to vacuum when I got home but I decided to wait for daylight hours - and I wanted to get this post together - and as I mentioned above, more to come

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We so remember those rocks she used to climb on! Happy Birthday, angel Holly! Pawty hard with Khyra and Maggie and Mitch and so many others!

Dawn said...

Awwww...so lucky to have the memories...but wouldn't we rather than them right here with us!

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Birthday at the Bridge.

The Florida Furkids

catladymac said...

We're sure Holly is still with you on her barkday !

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl. I so enjoyed meeting you in the furs when you were just a young one. I know you're with your first Mom now so please give Debbie a big hug for me. Miss you both so much.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy birthday over the Rainbow Bridge, Holly! We know you are having fun with Khyra and the others and we're sure you got a special treat from Tucker's Everlasting Rainbow Bridge Buffet!"