Wednesday, November 4, 2020

What To Call It Wednesday

 
From The PF Palace - Election Morning -

Lord PF was the featured resident as Lady PF's preferred camera is off-line again -

...and because November snuck up on us here are the calendar shots - I did order another SUNflower one for 2021 when I ordered Auntie Di's Red Panda and Hummingbird birthday gift calendars -
#1'a tres belle horse doggie!
And I've ordered my Dr Welby 2021 version as well!
Hoping the numbers to start the morning were omens - and we did get out for a walk - albeit just the block - but Little was happy!
Monday's floral check - and BLONDE tail photobomb!
These shots were from my evaluating if a walk was on the list - 

The tail-o-meter said NOPE.back to the khouch and kharpet for us!
Thanks FB - ten years ago....NAMFT!

It surely felt strange NOT to head to BobKHat Creamery for lunch on Tuesday - I did take advantage of  the NATIONAL SANDWICH DAY offer at Rutter's -$1.00 off any sandwich - I built a roast beef reuben type with sweet peppers, swiss cheese, cole slaw on rye - tasty -  then off to MyGiant for a few things then back here for laundry and last of the weekend -

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!
(Even if it back to work for me)

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo; I did have a special furiend follow me home from MyGiant - pictures here tomorrow!


1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It's nice to see the temps climbing warmer for now. It will be cold again soon enough.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!