Monday, November 9, 2020

Monday MomAndNotMeDay

SUNday from The PF Palace -

This is how it looks when a khanine decides to defluff a toy, eh?




Just a normal November Fall day?  I was bummed to be khaptive in The GKP but green paper$ are green paper$ - 57 hours last week - oh boy -
Little on what we jokingly call The Evil Dog Bed - when Auntie Di got it for Khousin Emmy, it took her quite sometime to 'like' it - and she did leave it here for cousinal visits ;-)

Little was partying too hard and happy about those GSDs! 

Today's list isn't too full but I'm sure I'll add to what is already jotted down - I will be making Katie's Mom's Khabbage Soup -got all the fixins' ready to go!

And there will surely be a Little walk!  She's been so good with my long hours and extra day -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: NOW off to the kitchen for a khoffee refill and TRACHEA TREAT!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait to see the cabbage soup! Mom still hasn't made the Oktoberfest one. Maybe tomorrow. Tonight is the last of Madi's soup.

Dawn said...

Katie and I hope you enjoyed the Kabbage soup, AND a walk!