Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Watchin' Wishin' Weepin' Wednesday

I checked on The PF's throughout the day - maybe they thought they might be mistaken as turkeys so they went into hiding!




Monday's toastin' -Tuesday's was complete with PEANUT BUTTER after a morning breakfast of TWO biscuit!
Dual watchin' on Monday

With some yard walkin'



Some after dinner watchin' in the dark

Tuesday morning patio time - I told her take in her world - and watch she did -
 More Tuesday mornin' watchin' as we waited for Dr Mary Riordan - from Western Master Chew Sits - the same human angel that gave NAK her wings -
Hard to see - tried several attempts but..
And now NAL is there with NAK -

Uncle Paul stopped by Tuesday morning to show her some love - and gave her some messages to pass on when she arrived at The Rainbow Bridge - and he was in agreement with the timing - although when Dr Mary arrived the tail and the nose was all over her - and her good smelling clothes and bag

She said she had actually had a Lab within the past weeks with the same tumor growth issue - and unlike NAK's Husky breed - fighters 'til the end - although she said GSD's can be the toughtest - NAL went peacefully into that good night - albeit about 10:15 in the morning - it was night somewhere, eh?

Once again, I'm so glad I used PeacefulPetPassage - although I did choose a different cremation for her - I won't be getting her ashes back - they will be interred at their facility - that way she'll be free to go and play as she wishes!

More pictures to share - just not today - need to decompress and wrap my head around the unexpected absence I'm feeling - even my friend just mentioned how odd it seemed without her here - yet spoke his confirmation of doing the proper thing for her - she's so missed each time I get up and leave the room or go down the hall or to the garage - she always accompanied me - 

But I know she's with her VirginiaMomDebbie - and sharing her time and tales from PAWSylvania!

Thank SO MUCH for the outpouring of LOVE and SUPPORT - here and on FB - I feel like such a bad soul as I've not always had the chance to pay like respect - but I do continue to try and PAW it forward


Happy? Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K, 
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

PeeEssWoo: And yes, back at it for the day - Thursday will be a holiday so Auntie Di and I will spend some time with Dad -

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We thought about you and Holly all day yesterday and we will again today. Hugs to you♥

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Sending love and hugs as you grieve. So sorry. X

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Such days are the lot of all of us who love so much and often have to say goodbye too soon. She is certainly in good company at The Bridge. Look after yourself, Phyll!

Hugs,
Everyone at The Poupounette

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

So much loss, lately. It's hard to bear the weight. Knowing Holly is, once again, comfortable and with her person helps. Take good care.

Dawn said...

Thought above you all day yesterday and today.

White Dog Blog said...

Feel our arms and paws surrounding you with love. We understand.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I'm so very sorry to hear this news about Holly. I still remember the day that Debbie brought her home as such a tiny puppy. She was so happy. And I remember Holly's first jail sentence when she accidently bit Debbie when Debbie was holding her toy. I also remember the many times we would stop off to visit Debbie and Holly on our way back to Florida from our trip to Michigan. Holly was such a beautiful dog with so much love for everyone. It was Debbie and Holly who talked me into letting our Amber start her own blog. I know that Debbie and Amber were there to meet Holly when she arrived.
May all of you run young and pain-free once again.

Hugs...
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥