Monday, November 16, 2020

Monday MOMandNotMeDay

It was Lady PF's turn for that photoshoot on SUNday -




3:45pm 
5:07pm
The dinner stare - 
The dinner gaze -
The dinner graze -
I was down to the last wee bit of a very nice blue&green SDS soap SO I said to me 
You've been working 57 hours a week - treat yourself - so I did!

NOW to just figure out which one to lather with first!

What an awesome gift to me - made even more special with a few special surprises included by the very capable human paws at Shady Dog Soap
Thank you for excellent customer service 

So glad to be done at The GKP - I intend to enjoy our weekend - I've got The Groomer today - might do a short ROTE into BJ's then buzz up to The Hive!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Of course, Little is about to get the SUNday night treat as I stage this - I believe khowtail is on the menu - MOO!
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love deliveries from Shady Dog! Mom loves that she can smell the deliciousness before she even opens the box! Best soaps ever!