Sunday, August 9, 2020

SUNday Sharing

From The PF Palace Saturday AM -


and PM -
FrEYEday night we had a mystery khamper -
Ta Da - Khousin Bentley!

Come on Auntie Phyll - plash on!






Shortly after dropping off to sleep, I guess Khousin B moved to the kitchen for that is where I found her - near the stove - must have wanted to keep Little in sight as she was tucked in LittleLand - aka under the kitchen table -
Little doing her khounselor dutes in the morning whilst I had khoffee - 
 It was a mini-khamp for Auntie Di came for Khousin E's sister to finish the rest of the khamp session - Khousin B's peeps went to Myrtle Beach - actually, Murrell's Inlet area - South  Carolina - so  Uncle Paul brought B here Friday night - and Auntie Di fetched her whilst I was at The GKP on Saturday - The City Dog and The Country Dog!

Auntie Di and I decided to visit Dad on Monday - so today will be just AHHHH day for me - although I've decided to buzz to The Hive for breakfast!

Happy Weekend AND Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It's always fun to have company stay over! Happy Sunday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love having visitors!

It's really hot here, so #1 and I went out at 7am this morning so I could run. I ran and ran and collected a million burs along the way!

Woofs,
Ollie