Monday, August 24, 2020

Monday MOMandMEandNOTthemDay

Lady PF had a good start on a low key good SUNday -


Lord PF took up his point watch in the late afternoon - 


I decided to treat ME to some foodables from here - the now open part is in reference to their dining room - they had been available for take out during much of the 'closed dining in' time - I also snagged a good bumper sticker picture from the vehicle next to me which I will share on Wednesday - for reasons that will be quite evident - 
It was one of those amazing khool khloud days - took this as I waited on George Street to cross Route 30 and back to The Khottage with my bagged bountry - it's a three turn route to get to District Thai - out the driveway - one onto George Street from Cottage - and one into their parking lot - five miles -
OMD - Thai Iced Tea - complete with paper straw!  - I could become addicted to this -

 Yes Little - I see you  - and your assistance was rewarded with a kharrot slice - 

Please forgive my lack of pictures - I just wasn't feeling 'it' - after reviewing the image I had taken of the tasty spring rolls, I deleted and decided NOT to do a disservice to their creations by bad pictures - and since this was a treat to ME - and meant to last for several days, I had gotten stuffs to stash - but I had gotten some Tom Kah Kai soup - the spring rolls - Green Curry with my choice to add shrimp - Districk Thai 3 Flavor with my choice to add fish - that is what I was enjoying when Little took up her supervisor roost - and some  steamed mix vegetables - I've picked at some of the bounty - and very happy with what I chose!

The day had started with a trip to Sheetz - got both papers - then walked Little - just the block due to the hooooomids - then my SUNday morning television shows - Khousin B's Brandon came to do the lawn - and I gave him the card-plus Auntie Di and I had for him - then my food run - then MAYBE a nap 

What the day DIDN'T include was a shift at The GKP - they did reach out to me - and let me know I could cover a shift due to a call off but I chose to say NO THANKS - I wanted some US time - my filter is starting to switch off when I'm at The GKP - and I wasn't in the right headspace to go in when I wasn't planning - sadly, not even sorry -

SO, on a lighter note

Not sure what all is on the list for today but....

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: and a BIG thank you to Khousin B's Jaden and Khousin B's Dad for wrestling and wrangling the mulberry tree out - along with some other similar yard projects - they came by late SUNday and dug it and did it!
THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your happy smile, Holly☺