Monday, August 3, 2020

Monday MOMandMEday

 Lord PF making a point SUNday morning -
 He showed that LADY Waldo existed too -


 For he was 'there' and so was she!
 SUNday afternoon -
Just before dinnertime -
 Saturday night Little was checking out our getting khrispy lawn - we did get some rain Saturday night / SUNday morning - with more predicted / expected in the days ahead - 
 Saturday night excitement - pretty khrazy, eh?!?
 

 I had the 'excitement' on SUNday - in celebration of NATIONAL ICE CREAM SANDWICH DAY one of our local convenience stores was offering a free one for all with Rutter's Reward Khard -
 Once upon a time, Rutter's were THE DAIRY and whatnot for York County - when I was a teenager - that is last century - we had them for milk delivery and all the other things - quite a number of the family and extended family members were my schoolmates - and now....look at 'em!
Our morning walk was just the block - it was already above 80 at 8am - with periods of SUN that brought out the HUMIDS! - we did meet a neighbors' new khanine member - we passed on our walk - I had not seen them with a dog before and they confirmed they had just gotten him on Saturday - they also confirmed what I thought him to be - a GSD / Khorgi!  Ollie is 10 months old and quite the happy handsome fella!  

I'll ask him for a photoshoot sometime soon!

Auntie Di was fingertip deep in yardworkstuffs so we decided to visit Dad on Monday - so later today, Lancaster County it is!  I did make a stop at her place when I went for my ice cream treat as she had some cherry tomatoes and khukhumbers from neighbors to share with me -

I'll share a shot tomorrow with you!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That's just how our lawn looks and it's crispy to walk on too. Enjoy your visit with your dad!

Dawn said...

Hi you guys! Looks like a lovely Monday!