Monday, August 10, 2020

Monday MOMandMEday

Waldo was tucked in bright and early on SUNday!


Then later, Lady PF...
mugging for
the khamera  
while Waldo was STILL watching out!
then in the afternoon...
The start of our weekend on Saturday night -
and Little's view of it all -
Awesome regular brewed khoffee from my buzzz to The Hive
Option #1 for my 

AVOCADO TOAST

OPTION 1: cream cheese, salsa, avocado, cilantro microgreens on brioche toast, sprinkled with paprika and kosher salt

 Into the SUN - it was a nice start to the day!

Just a normal SUNday here - Sheetz for newspapers - a Little walk - and since it was already getting icky, we did The Block - then I was off to The Hive - then back for my CBS CNN Phillies television day -

When Auntie Di and I chatted SUNday morning, she told me her appointment for Cholla was TUESDAY so we decided to head to Millersville after I collect Di whilst Cholla gets aligned and stuff -

I did take the remaining cherry tomatoes - still many many many  - and made a stewed like khompote like sauce with them - yum - and did a bag of spinach and cheese ravioli - meals for a few days!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Little did get her traditional trachea treat Saturday night

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That avocado toast looks so yummy! Have a marvelous Monday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sounds like a busy weekend!

It's still too hot here!

Woofs,
Ollie