Monday, August 31, 2020

Monday MOMandMEday

I was hoping this wouldn't be an omen for the day...
But it came back!




Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Walk time!


 With September just about here, we'll watch this tree on our walks as we travel Khottage to Rosedale -

It was a great morning - Sheetz for newspapers, khoffee, and gas - then I made a visit to one of my bank's ATMS - then back to walk Little - KHONDO route of course thanks to the oh-so-nice weather - complete with a full roasting going on at the StarBARKS's  plant for it smelled soooo good -then back for a day of doing very little!

Just some of my standard SUNday television shows - some toasting - some reading - some napping!

Win!

Today's list is full - all built around my trip to the groomer ;-)

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are just loving these cooler temps too! Happy Monday!

Dawn said...

Happy Monday you guys! Katie and I are going to the campground in a few minutes, hopefully we will be there until Thursday. Of course if it gets too hot, we are only a few miles from home, she I can bring her back to air conditioning. She's not sure what's going on but she's being velcro dog at the moment. I hope she has fun. Last year about this time I took her there and she threw up on day 1 and I brought her back to her dad. We'll see.