Sunday, August 16, 2020

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF watching -
With Lord PF doing some too -
Little - last week - more dinner anticipation -

Golden sisters - City Dog and Farm Dog - nap nap napping!

The Birthday GiRls waiting for their doggy ice cream I had gotten for them - Auntie Di mixed up Khousin E's - and Uncle Paul said Khousin B will have hers when they return -
 Auntie Di reported it was furry well received - they went crazy!

As I had shared, I'll be doing an extra $hift at The GKP so our weekend will be on PAWse for a few more hours -

But then....WATCH OUT!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Nothing is better than ice cream!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a great bunch of pictures! I need to tell #1 that I would like to try ice cream.

Woofs,
Ollie