Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Tuesday Telling

 The PFs went into hiding again on Monday ;-)

 Like SUNday, Lady PF appeared late afternoon -

******
 It's hard to capture a flag fluttering in the breeze but here's a shot of a Hummie and Fuschia flag we gave Auntie Di -
 Khousin E staying hydrated - 
 Auntie Di and I went to BJ's - and as she put away the stuffs she bought, I tried to get some Khousin E pictures but she was way too khurious and moved and moved - and the pics look like khrap - soooooo drink these two up - AND she did bring us a sneaker when we returned -
 I treated Auntie Di to lunch at The Hive - this was on the khar next to us -

 My tasty iced tea and yummy lemon bar dessert -
 Auntie Di got the khat salad on white in the back - Monday's soup was cheeseburger chowdah - and quite good - and I got a BLT on wheat - nothing says Summer like a BLT -


 Auntie Di needed something at the grocery store and surprise me with a whoopie pie -YUM!
Our Evening Weather Guy mentioned a WESTerly breeze being responsible for drying things out a bit - guess that is the reason for drop in ReelFeel
******

Today will be a quick trip to TSC and BJ's - I managed to leave my membership khard there - then maybe CVS - and maybe MyGiant - but definitely BobKHat Creamery - and laundry -

WooHoo 
Living The Wild Wild Life

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: Little will tell you about her walk on tomorrow's post

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The yummy foodables get us every single time☺ Love the hummie and fuschia flag!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "A cheeseburger in a bowl? I'll take one!"
Chaplin: "I'll take two!"