Sunday, July 19, 2020

SUNday Sharing

 Early Saturday morning at The PF Palace -



 Later in the day -



 After putting my stuffs in The KhrossTrek, I snagged these shots -
 When I was letting Little in before 530, it was sooooo nice - the rising SUN in The East - the bats flittering and fluttering around - just so peaceful!
 The Saturday evening done The GKP week view -

 Little practicing for her photoshoots - I looked over and she was posed so nicely - and when I took the shot ^^^^^^^^
 Ha!
A warmish week ahead of us -

This week was a better GKP experience than last - THAT is a win, eh?!?

Auntie Di and I will go visit Dad later today - and from there, who knows what the days will bring!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It's going to be a SuperHot week for us too. Enjoy your visit with your dad!