Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday Telling


 Lord Waldo!
 FINALLY!  This khamera view went back on line -

 NOW for too many pictures but Khamp NAK was having a special ;-)
Little resting up SUNday afternoon









 Auntie Di wondered how close they were - Khousin E's paws on the left; Little on the right -




 My Monday lunch - after getting a few things at CVS, it was off to The Hive -
 Such a nice atmosphere - my Bees Knees sandwich which is khat salad - furry nice - a Lavender spritzer again - Pepper Jack tomato soup - and a slice of cherry pie which had been a FoURth of Woo-ly weekend special - and a bag of chips - those are part of their sandwich offering - chose the Martins Kettle Gold again!
As I told a friend, I've yet to have a bad soup experience - and half the sandwich came back to The Khottage -

The Khampers did get out for a walk early - and then were treated to toast of course - there might be some proof of THAT tomorrow -

We'll do another early walk - I think I'll do BobKHat Creamery  for lunch - then Khousin E needs to get to her groomer date - and depending when she's done, I may walk up to 'fetch' her - we'll see!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
ALL of US at NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I see that you love to park yourself in front of the fan too, Emmy☺ Lunch looks so yummy!

Dawn said...

Naps are good.