Sunday, July 12, 2020

SUNday Sharing

 Saturday morning at The PF Palace -

 She was placing her breakfast order!
 A SUNpuddle!
 Not sure he brought the correct items - he appears to have lost his head -
 Saturday evening's skEYE after getting home from The GKP -
 Little enjoying the start of our weekend - she had some salad before heading in for dinner - after taking care of her evening meal and more, I changed clothes and did the vacuuming - started the dishwasher - gave her a trachea treat - and WE STARTED THE WEEKEND!!!
******
 As promised....scenes from KHAMP!




 Wall hugging post hairkhut - 
 And...just...Little -
BOO!

Today should bring the usual visit to MySheetz - and then Auntie Di and I will head to Millersville for our dad visit - then - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No big plans for my extended weekend - I'll be back at it come Thursday morning - so for now......

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I love sleeping on my back with my feets in the Aire too, Emmy! Have a sensational Sunday!