Monday, June 8, 2020

Monday MOMSandNotMeDay

 Lord Waldo enjoying SUNday morning from The PF Palace -






 Looks like The Fevver Kids spent some time enjoying The PF Palace too - Lady PF is watching out for them - and teaching them important Avian Life Lessons!
 So Saturday night at The Khottage was the usual mecca of excitement - 


 Beef Trachea Time!





And SUNday was our visit to Millersville -

I met Auntie Di at a shopping center off Route 30 so she didn't have to come here - POOR SAD LITTLE - as she had a full afternoon of stuff she wanted to do

Me?  Little and I napped after I got back!  I had gone out for my new normal SUNday: another Sheetz since MySheetz is still being remodeled - then I stopped at MyGiant - got a nice assortment of foodables :-)

Today's ToDo list includes a short visit to BJ's for a few things - one being KhrossTrek juice - although I loved and miss The ZenTerra, I so LOVE not having to fuel up so often!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I can tell that you are loving your beef trachea, Holly! We are loving all of the family smiles☺

Olive Mehan said...

What a great weekend you had!

Woof!
Olive and Luna