Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tuesday Telling







 Lady PF keeping an eye on one of The Used To Be Fluff Puff Kids -
 Please check out the latest news on DaBirds here>>>>at The Falcon Wire!
 Little's SUNday afternoon - sooooo much excitement -


 I did make a trek to BJ's - got KhrossTrek gas for 1.799 - they were 2.099 and I bought some qualifying products - and I hit The Hive on the way back to The Khottage
 Green Borscht - a Dirty Chai Latte - and Bee-LT -
 The soup was REALLY good - although I would have been happier had it not leaked out onto The KhrossTrek's passenger seat - potatoes eggs carrots pickle?  - yep, very good - and so were the other items -
 AND a stop at one of the STRAWBERRY stands - tastytastytasty!

Another nice day - weather wise and activity wise - we'll see what today brings - just might be another trip to The BobKHat Khreamery :-)

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The soup sounds very interesting but pickles? Today is grocery day and you've talked me into getting bacon, lettuce and a tomato. Thank you☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Dada says we've had experience with leaking soup in the car."
Charlee: "Sounds like maybe the humans need to come up with better soup travel containers."
Chaplin: "I'm in favor of leaking soup because then I can lick it up."