Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday Telling

 Another SUNny start to the day at The PF Palace -

 Just perching out!
 Sunday evening's trachea time - mooooved -
 Moooooved again -
 Winner!


My Monday tasty - prepared in The Khottage Kitchen :-)

I decided to use up what I had been running out of time to use - mushrooms red pepper broccoli - did them in some olive oil and Khountry Khrock avocado/butter sticks I had gotten on a FreeDay at MyGiant - then some light soy and chipotle chili powder - and some SUNdried tomatoes - tossed with some Buitoni Mushroom Agnolotti I had snagged at MyGiant at a clearance price - for a throwtogether, I was pretty happy - more to consume as the week rolls by - today I'll head to BobKHat Creamery

The trip to Millersville to visit Dad was an easy drive with nice skEYE - I stopped at a Sheetz on the East side of Columbia to get him some mac&cheese - figured that might be a good snack - and whilst visiting, I let Auntie Di know I was there and what I had taken - she text-ed back she had taken some mac&cheese on SUNday when she went - had to laugh of course!

I stayed for about an hour or so - visiting but just 'being' there - he's a bit less than in recent weeks  - but still here sooooooooo...told him I'd be back on SUNday!

I've got a few other errands to do today - of course, the first activity du jour will be a Little walk- and turning khalendar pages to get ready for Woo-ly!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Enjoy your trachea, Holly. They are so crunchy and yummy!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Winner winner trachea dinner!"