Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday MOMSandMEandTheirDADday

 SUNday morning -



 The PF Parents celebrating one seems to be a successful eggventure!!!


 Little's exciting SUMMER Saturday night -




 Watching the summer night fall -
 Spaghetti and Meatball pizza!
I just had to try it when I encountered it on the menu from The Sugar Bowl - tasty and interesting!

Much of the PA family went to visit our dad - PopPop - Don for a special Fathers' Day encounter - we ordered food from this place in nearby to Dad in Millersville - most of the others ordered steak sandwich options - which I was leaning towards but just couldn't resist the idea!

As for Dad - he was in better shape than Auntie Di and I expected based upon the info passed our way - so one day at a time it shall be!

None of us ever know...do we?

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo:  Some pictures were taken and when I receive one, I'll share!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We've never had spaghetti and meatball pizza before. It does look yummy. Happy Monday!