Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tuesday Telling

 Lady PF 

 Lord Waldo 
 The PF Family -
 SUNday with Little -
 

 NO MORE PICTURES PLEASE ;-)
 So....now for khooking with Khousin Emmy -

Auntie Di made some yummy pork stuff - dropped off some Monday afternoon - I traded some
'Spanishie' rice I khreated - kharrots, baby bella mushrooms, garlic, khat stock, some chipotle Tabasco, some everything bagel seasoning, a can of peas, a can of kidney beans, brown rice, and a jar of southwestern salsa - works for me!

Stayed in on Monday - save for a few trips out to the yard for some weeding - and a nap!

TODAY I'll hit Dawn's for brunchlunchearlydinner - we'll see!

Oh yes...and laundry!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Lots of yummy stuffs is being traded and I'd be sitting right there for my spoonful too, Emmy!

Dawn said...

Hello everybody. I hope things are going ok for all of you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We haven't been able to go out for a meal for 4 weeks, and we now have 4 more weeks of confinement ahead! It's all home cooking!

Woofs,
Ollie