Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday Telling





 I saw her enter with breakfast - yum!




 Late Monday Afternoon -

From the latest Falcon Wire post
4/27/2020  ::   Three Hatches for 2020
Currently, there are three falcon hatchlings (eyasses) in the 15th floor nest box. For 2020, the fourth egg is not viable and therefore will not hatch. This is not unusual and can be typical of the last egg in a clutch. Now is the time for viewers to concentrate on the feeding activity and the incredible growth of the eyasses! During this time period, the adult falcons, especially W/V, will be quite busy bringing prey back to the ledge. In terms of growth, the youngsters grow incredibly fast. Consider that by the beginning of June these young falcons will be fledging and attempting their first flights!
******
 Scenes from SUNday -




 Once again, sorry about the blurry shot - these are CHIVE DUMPLINGS from District Thai - YUM!
 Drunken Noodles - and I added veggies and tofu -
 Green curry - and I added shrimp -
 Tom Yum Kung for my soup - 
Great stuff - and multiple meals to have at The Khottage - very east transaction - within 15 minutes of placing my order thru their website, it was on the khounter for my pick up!
 Monday's yum - The Hive's Spring Salad - strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, sliced almonds, feta cheese, greens, and balsamic vinaigrette!
I had gone to MyGiant for some stuffs - then out to BJ's - took the things I had gotten Auntie Di up to her place and we went to The Hive for our salads and tasty coffee beverages - she bought too!  I headed back here to Little and Auntie Di back to Khousin E

Today?  Dawn's for sure - laundry in the afternoon - and getting my head ready for The GKP - *SIGH!*

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom's meals always look so very tasty, Holly. I hope you got a wee taste too!