Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday MOMsandMEday

 Breakfast on The Point at The PF Palace -

 Will 'today' be 'it'?
 Lord PF kept bringing and prepping...
 ...and someone was eating!




 Hey GrubHUB ;-)
 YES: momS!



 Nest Duty Changeover Time...
 One out...three to go we hope!
 Little Saturday night -

 My SUNday local small business visit!



A Stinger - with turkey - on English muffin - TASTY!

I told them of my local business patronizing plan - and 'tipped' them the change from the twenty - got to keep paying it forward, eh!!!

Did the bedsheets and enjoyed our SUNday!

Today will be a morning drive up to Mechanicsburg for a KhrossTrek oil change and service check up - we'll see what else might 'happen' -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottageppy Monday EvFURRYone!

1 comment:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says that looks yummy. I think so too! I miss going out dining!

Very exciting at PF Palace!

Woofs,
Ollie