Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Walkin' Wednesday

Lord PF 
 Lady PF-


 and we did have SUN much of the day - sadly, khlouds and showers moved in just as it would have been PINK MOON rising 
 This was SUNday's walk -


 Callie The Labbie Gal - 
 NAR(ogue) spent much time in that yard - 
 Callie's huMOM was kind enough to have made masks for Auntie Di and me!
 This was from Monday's BIG walk - 
 I drove up there Tuesday lunchtime for my local foodables -

 Our Monday destination to get some gift khards to support those BobKhats - actually, the owner said she had gone to Debbie's on SUNday when I told her I'd be going there on Tuesday - also told her of the significance with Little's furst mom -


 After procuring our cards, we continued along George Street/Main Street and started our loop back 
Little suggested we loop back with DeadSquirrelNearTheMiddleOfTheRoad but I told her we must continue on - did I mention how warm I was and how I wanted back to The Khottage NOW????
 Tuesday's Debbie Delights - mushroom and onion pizza -
and a cheesesteak stromboli - a slightly different take on 'boli - hard to discern from the picture but it was very light and puffy - not the usual dough 'round fillings - very tasty!

Tuesday did turn out to include a trip to MyGiant - but when I saw it was National No Housework Day, I took that as an omen and bagged the vacuming - and there was the usual Tuesday laundering - 
and yes, NAP!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
PeeEssWoo: NOW for some more pizza!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

There is nothing more tasty than pizza! The Magnolia tree is just stunning and that was very thoughtful of Callie's peep.