Saturday, June 21, 2008

Your Moment of Zen, Zim

I noticed on my furiends Lola, Rosemary, Journey, Heidi, Witty Kitty, AND SPECIAL GUEST Sparta's post they had some skhwirrely visitors. Here is pikhture from earlier this year watching one of MY skhwirrel pals.
ANYWAY, since one round of visitors has left AND the next guests have arrived, I've been khatching all the beeWOOOOty sleep Ikhan.
Mom khaptured me during a moment of Zen, Zim
SOOO, if woo want to see me Zen'ing, please khlikhk where is says khlikhk here - you'll be able to see me doing some of the furry important things that make up MY day!
Have a great weekend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Please khross your paws fur Aja, Flurry, and their mom. Aja & Flurry's mom's brother and his wife need to be kept in our thoughts.

11 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Oh, Khyra! I was so in-Zen with you! Why do bipeds inSIST on shooting films of us like that, though?! At the end, when you srang up like an Oswald? That's what I do, too! Ha rooo!
Anyway, I hope you didn't overdo at the beginning. That was such an advanced pose!
I gotta go rest up. I was watching Mom do yard work for the last hour; I'm exhausted!
Zen-like thoughts and play bows,
Zimmie!

Joe Stains said...

you sure did look comfy, but I think you need a little bit bigger rug to lay on, don'tcha think?? :)

The Daily Echo said...

Is there no privacy for a husky in that howse? I mean REALLY! I do think tonight you should sneakh up on Mom while she's sleeping and stick your nose in her ear. Tell her Ekho sent you. Woo!
ECHO

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

I agree with Echo - I think you should sneak up on my Mom tonight. I hope you find some quiet Zen moments to enjoy.

Thor and Marco Polo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
You were sleeping so comfy until the camera came close!
Paws crossed for your friends.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Khyra,
Why do they insist on interrupting a good nap?


Princess Eva

Simcha said...

Khyra,
You take lovely photo's however my heart just went zing when I watched your movie. You have a face that the movie camera LOVES.

Red-hot Sibe kisses,

Simcha

Jack & Moo said...

We could use a little zen-ing around here too.
Wooooooooooooo oooooohhhhhmmmmm

Woos & a-roos
Star & Jack.

One of the pack said...

Great zzzzzzzzen moment, Khyra. Did you get whatever you decided to chase at the end? We love the pic of you seeing the squirrels. We love squirrel watching. We see Oswald relatives on walks, but never in our yard. So, we keep our ground free from these other creatures.

Tonight you can get even with your Mom by waiting until she is sleeping soundly and gently hop on the bed and lay on top of her so she can't breathe. It's a fun trick!

Loving life,
Lola

Tucker said...

It's so hard to get back in balance when your meditation is interrupted!

So I hear, anyway!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Excellent job Sibe Sweetie on keep that squirrel on his toes! I had some Zen time of my own earlier while Mom and Dad watched a movie, but now I'm outside on squirrel patrol!

XOXO,
Steve