Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Monday

I hope my khanine and k**t pals had a great day!
Some of you asked why I don't eat my biskhuit and save them for later - well, it is just something I do from time to time. Mom puts the three of them in the same spot each morning - you khan see a few of them in the pikh above - but I just like to hide them for later. One nevfur knows where you'll find 'em!
Mom khaught me burying one in the khorner last Friday - she posted that pikh on Friday - well, she managed to khatch a brief video of it. She would have khaptured more of it BUT she's still getting used to the on/off button khoncept - and she ended up turning it off when she went to start shooting!
Khlikhk where it says here it is
I hope woo enjoy some of my patented trademarked khuteness too!
Thanks fur hoping I got some of the yummi salad she made - I got a few bits of things BUT she's usually pretty mean about giving me human food.
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My royal furiend Princess Eva nominated me fur an award! I'll post about that in the khoming days! I need to get my assistant to put it together and help me selekht my honourees!

8 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Khyra

Moving pictures .. excellent! I often take things and hide then ... especially bones .. they are even better once they have matured! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

Tucker said...

Bah! Human food is too good for humans! We need that good healthy stuff too!

(If it tastes okay.)

The Human Assistant gives us a treat when he leaves the house. Sometimes Lucy doesn't eat hers until he gets back.

Too bad I'm in a crate then!

Carpe treatum!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I think that's a very clever idea to distribute your treats around. You never know when you're hungry

~ Girl girl

The Army of Four said...

I don't think that would work here. Dave would eat them. Really.
Tail wags,
Storm

The Army of Four said...

PS: Can't trust that day! Monday Monday... sometimes it just turns out that waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy........

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Not only do we get pictures but moving pictures too.

Princess Eva

P.S. Don't you be spreading my secret around til it's announced. Yes, you do know what it is.

The Daily Echo said...

There's no hiding biscuits in this house! Some other pup always sniffs them out and swipes them. We have to eat them right away. If I came over to visit I wouldn't steal your biscuits.
ECHO

Anonymous said...

Furry Khool Khyra!!! I especially love how you see that mom caught you and quickly take off to get rubbies!
Hugs,
Sitka