Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PF Update

Well, I haven't updated woo all with the latest news from The Ledge.
Here is a pikh from Monday - for some reason, the khamera has khrapped out SO the last image khaptured is still there! You can still watch the khomings and goings via the live feed! I have the link on my page if woo wish to view it!
Here is the latest update from The Falkhon Wire:
6/17/2008 : Fledgling Update All four of the fledglings have returned to the ledge. They all took their first flight at various times last week. As usual there were situations where the fledglings found themselves in trouble on the street or on partially enclosed low roofs. There were six rescues this year. In each case the fledglings were examined and placed on the roof of the Rachel Carson Building. They will spend the next eight weeks getting flight and hunting lessons from the adult peregrines. The ledge will still be home base for a while so Web cam viewing will continue to be interesting.
Have a great Wednesday one and all!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Please go see Eva's BIG announcement

11 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

How exciting! They're learning to fly...sounds like a lot of hard work for them.

Lola

Maverick the Pirate said...

Harrrrr Khyra
they are lerning to fly how fun Harrrr
Cap'n Maverick the Pirate
p.s.If Summi ever gives you troble come on down and we will sail in to the sun set Harrrrr.

Mack said...

Oops, I hope they stay safe and remember to buckle up!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow they are getting so big.. They are learning to fly? That is so cool..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Bus and Louie

My Two Best Friends said...

Wow - How Exciting - we have some Falcons on our downtown buildings but Mom won't take me to see them - I guess I will have to get on the computer when she isn't looking at find the falcon cam!
Thor and Marco Polo
Sibes from Iowa

ps - Do you want to link to us? can we link to you?

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I wish someone would teach me how to fly.

Princess Eva

Lorenza said...

I hope the learning process its not hard for them!
Eva gave us great news!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. I hope they have a safe flight

~ Girl girl

Charlie Daniels said...

Learning to fly! I wonder if I should try that?

Cheers

Charlie

Tucker said...

Khool! I hope the parents thank the humans that help the little bird puppies!

The Army of Four said...

That's so COOL! I wonder when our Robin puppies will learn how to fly!
Play bows,
Zim