Sunday, June 1, 2008

Something New!

Welkhome to June! The new month brings a new way fur me to show and share! My khanine pals kept woo'ing at me to get my mom to get a khamera that had video khapabilities. Since our khurrent khamera was still khwite funkhtional, she khouldn't bring herself to do it BUT she finally khaved!

I had a Saturday Night Premiere with the SMS audience - they gave it lots of tails up SOOOOO without FURther adoo, here is Khyra's Furst Video Shot By My Mom!

There WILL be more! I promise woooooo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Please chekhk out BabyLove's Page Her mom posted a khute video of her shot playing grass hunter from a few weeks ago PLUS there is an address if woo would like to make a donation fur the surgery she needs!
AND Eva is looking fur ideas fur a new name fur her blog - please stop by and paw in!

11 comments:

Kapp pack said...

See, now you are a movie start! Can I have your pawtograph???

Puppy slurps, Canyon

One of the pack said...

Great start Kyra. You are quite photogenic. Thanks for sharing the cool links. Congratulations on your new way to torment the humans. We think it is extra fun to make the humans repeat themselves on video!

Woo Woo
Lola

Tucker said...

Oooh! I'd better not let the Human Assistant find out! He'll be so jealous!

Teddy Westlife said...

What a great movie! I think you'll be nominated for an oscar for sure.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You mom did awesome with her first video. You are truly a star now.
Thanks for you concerns about BL. Mom is dropping her check in the mail tomorrow.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

The Army of Four said...

I just love that video! You are SO bouncy and playful! I'd love to zoom with you! You sound a bit like ... Stormy. :)
Play bows,
Zim

Dexter said...

How exciting to see your first movie! What's wrong with your mom all tellin you what to do. Does she do that a lot?

Can't wait for your next film.

Slobbers,
Mango

Mack said...

Oh Khyra you are so pretty in action!
You really responded to "play"!!

You are now a supastah!!!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Khyra.

We just love the video. The Mommy still hasn't quite got the hang of recording but she tries...I am just to fast for her when I'm in action or I just stand there and do nothing.

I did a post about Baby Love too. I hope she gets lots of money so she can have a surgery soon.

Mona & the Mommy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Congratulations on your first video! Sure is nice to see you in action!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You already know what I think. You're so cute!

XOXO,
Steve